- How do I fix an appointment at Apex eye Clinic and what information should I provide?
You can fix an appointment by calling on 020-65006768 or 9011494300. Provide the name of the patient, age and primary problem.
- What do I need to bring along with me for my appointment?
You should bring your current prescription glasses or contact lenses for inspection. If you have your latest blood reports or any other pathology, be sure to have them handy for the Doctor. If you are currently consuming any medicines, please bring the medical prescriptions. You should also carry with you anything else that you feel is relevant to the current problem you might be facing. This may help in avoiding follow-on visit to the Clinic.
- Is Apex Eye Care Clinic open on Sunday?
Apex Eye Care Clinic is closed for consultation on Sunday. In case of emergency, please call on 9011494300.
- I use Contact Lenses. What additional precautions do I need to take before my visit?
You should strictly avoid using Contact Lenses for upto 24 Hours before your consultation. Make sure you carry your Contact Lens and its Kit for the Consultation as the Doctor will check its status.
In case of an emergency, you should bring your existing prescription glasses and kit as well.
- How long is a Consultation session?
If the Doctor recommends Retinal Dilation prior to examination, the session will last for atleast an Hour. If Retinal Dilation is not required, you should be done within 15 minutes.